Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tractor Show

         My wife made me go to this tractor show a while back. I was dreading it and hoping she would forget all about it, but guess what? She didn't. I told her that Im not a redneck and there is no way that will be fun. Nevertheless we loaded up in the car and headed up to the show. It took us about forty-five minutes to get there. Once we arrived, my greatest fears were realized. Lol. Overalls and John Deere as far as the eye could see. Turns out i had more fun than my wife. Go figure, maybe Im more of a redneck than I think.... Anyways here is some pictures for the show.
I kept wanting to say, "Let's go John Boy"

Henry Ford would be proud.



Lol how lame.





Drive it like you stole it Cooter.
The engine is super quiet in this bad boy.


Has Seen Much Better Days.

I Had Never Seen a Pink PortaJohn Before.

No comments:

Post a Comment